Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Reflection On Nature

Nature is all around us. No matter where we are in the world there is nature. I personally love nature. I love to see all the living things around us. Nature also includes things that I love such as the snow, forests, and oceans. Oceans amaze me because there are so many things in the oceans that are alive. The power of the waves in the ocean also are amazing. The power of nature is insane. I have had many experiences with nature. One of the experiences I had with nature in which I got hurt is when I broke my arm snowboarding in the snow. This happened about two months ago when I went outside with my friends and went off a snowboard ramp and landed on my wrist. Nature is a great thing which makes our world a beautiful place to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment