Sunday, March 7, 2010

Symbolism- 3/7/10

There are many symbols that would represent my life. I have been many places and have had many experiences that were very important to me. One of the symbols that I would put on my belt would be a picture of Niagara falls. When I was in fifth grade I went to Niagara Falls with my family. This was a great experience and it truly shows the power of nature. Another symbol I would put on my belt is a soccer ball. Soccer is my favorite sport and I play it hours everyday. Soccer is one of the most important things to me in my life because I have played it my whole life for club and now for John Carroll. I would also put a picture of my family on my belt. My family is extremely important to me also and I love them all so much and they are always there for me when I need help. I would put a picture of my friends on my belt too. My friends are the people I can always count on to have a good time with. My friends enjoy the same things as me such as sports and they always are looking to have fun just like me. On my belt I would also have a picture of a lacrosse stick. Lacrosse means a lot to me because thats something I can do with both my family and my friends. Most of my friends play lacrosse with me on John Carroll and all of my family members have once played lacrosse. My family and I often go outside on weekends and play lacrosse together as a family. I would put a picture of Myrtle Beach on my belt also. Last summer I went to Myrtle Beach with my best friends Sully and his family. This was the best vacation I have ever been on. I am also going here again this year with Sully and his family. Another symbol that I would have on my belt is a helicopter. I would have a helicopter on my belt because my Dad is a helicopter pilot. Two years ago my Dad went to Iraq for a whole year and a half. This was a very sad time for me and my family when he went there but it was great to see him come home safely. Sadly he has to go back to Iraq next summer for a whole other year. The final symbol I would put on my belt is a farm. I currently live on a farm and I love it. I do not have any animals on my farm. I moved here when I was just five years old. My farm is a total of fifty four acres. I enjoy living here because I have plenty of room to ride my ATV and play soccer and lacrosse here. These symbols mean a lot to me and they summarize my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment